Thursday, July 1

Still thinking..

Sometimes, I wonder when does a person feels contented with what there is to life. So much drama; to begin with. After living for 16years, I'm still figuring out the answer cause SERIOUSLY.. I've never really gotten an answer. I was never contented with the things I have and never once did I bother to TRY understanding the situation. I reckon, life's NEVER been fair. Having to go through hardships after hardships couldn't possibly change the current mindset one has. After all, those are the UGLY side of life. However, I've come to terms with the fact that this are all parts and parcels of life and there's no point dwelling upon it. People change for a reason and that's something NO one can ever run from. Neither can they prevent it from happening cause ultimately, EVERYONE would have to go through the same stage. Apparently, I've come to terms with that fact and learnt to BE contented with what I have. Appreciate others and things around cause time never waits for anyone. "I choose to believe that somehow, god's fair and life's fair":)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had my mother toungue O'LEVEL oral today. Seriously, I wished I had supernatural powers! I swear I could hear butterflies flying in my stomach minutes before the examination starts. Thank gosh, the oral wasn't that bad. It went smoothly though:) I'm CONTENTED:) Overall, I assume I did preety well. I'm watching ECLIPSE tomorrow at PS. GEE! Can't wait:) Lucks to the remaining MALAY students who would be taking their oral for the next 2 weeks:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: Everything's different lately. Been having issues with myself and things happening around. I guess, history DO sometimes repeat itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment