Thursday, July 1

T.G.I.F

Heh.. I'm at home right now, watching dance vids on utube:) I LIKE:) Somehoww, I miss DANCING sia! It's like I've lost part of myself this few months. Been really busy lately and I haven't got any time to go dancing with the peeps. I can't wait till these NATIONAL EXAMS are over. :) Wuhuu! Was blog-hoping awhile ago, and I chance upon Mr khye's blog. And suddenly, all the old times came smashing back in my memories. I guess, I just MISS attending dance trainings lead by him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will be going PS later on for movies:) Meeting FAAZ to catch ECLIPSE:) Damm, am I happy! I finally get to watch that HOT DUDE starring in the show:) Would probably be slacking after moves since tomorrow's SATURDAY:) Oh yar! And I forget to mention.. I skip school today:) I had a GOOD rest:) I've never felt sooo rested in life.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know, sometimes its best to just let go of certain things in life. Something's are just not meant for yours to keep. I mean, there's absolutely no point holding on if you're convinced that nothing good will come out of it. You, yourself know deep down, what's your feeling likee. Stop torturing yourself with lies. Lies that you wished were darn right true. What's the point of knowing all are lies but ignoring the ringing bells in your head? [It's never too late to say "I'm done"]:) - taken from my GF advise
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You've changed and I can't help but notice it. But that's not the issue. The issue is, it sucks to know you're different than before. Everybody says that "when you lose something, something new and good will come out from it" but I know that's just a pharse. Memories of what we've been through can never just dissapear in a blink of an eye. I'm not against you changing, but it's your actions that bothers me deeply. YOU said that you wanted me to give you time. And that you liked me. How ironic. I guess, what I'm tryna say is that.. I don't want to hold on to something where both you and me know that it's not worth holding on for. Neither do I want to continue hoping that things will get better from where we laid off. I don't want to remember the 'lies' you once enunciate. I just need you to come and say "everything's gona be alright" or "we'll break through". Or maybe just clear the midst that's been hanging. 'I'm still waiting'..

No comments:

Post a Comment