Wednesday, June 30

I'm loving it!

Ever heard of the saying "Men comes from Mars, Women comes from Venus"? Heh.. It's stupid; at first. But, ever heard that once your in it, you'll come to UNDERSTAND things. Guess, what I'm trying to say is that isn't it ironic when a relationship that WAS ever so PERFECT comes to an end in a blink of an eye? Funny how each individual reacts to the drastic change. How the girl will start accusing the guy of not being perfect enough and vice versa. Ironic isn't it. But well, I guess that's the reason why the phrase was created in the first place:) It's funny that after knowing each other through the relationship, all the fond memories are forgotten ever so fast that all that's left are just hatred. Never did they try to pay more ATTENTION to each other's needs to work out the situation. Heh. Yes, I'm referring to YOU. Though it doesn't EXACTLY depicts the kind of relationship we're having currently, but somehow it's the same. Forget it! I'm SPEECHLESS!

Dang! I think my emotional issues are acting up again. W.T.H?!! However, apart from that, I think I might just put on a little weight. After all, there's been a frequent FASTFOOD visit after school:( I really think that fastfood outlets should CLOSE down on WEEKDAYS and re-open on WEEKENDS:)) Wouldn't that be GOOD news? But than again, who am I kidding. Oh yes! I just receive a belated birthday present just now. Its a necklace:) *SMILES* Yeay for me:) Pictures below:






Hees! Apologies for the blur images:) *The engravement on the neklace reads "liyana". But! The neklace is super NICE and HOT luh!:) Appreciate the gift FAAZ:) Though, it wasn't the best present, but it's the thoughts that counts. Thanks BOY-FRIEND for actually going to QUEENSWAY to actually just get me the neklace. DANG! I'm watching ECLIPSE this FRIDAY:)! Anyone jealous? Hahah. AWESOME right? I can't wait:)
*The reason I'm not blogging about YOU is cause, I don't see the need to..

P.S: I truly like the neklace, don worry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment