Friday, July 2

HEADS UP

ECLIPSE IS AWESOME!!:) hehe. I jus got back home from movies. Like seriously.. The show is F-ING awesome. Watch, watch:) However, this episode is so FULL of romance that I wish I was in their shoe:) I will probably rate this show a 99.1% over 100%:) Good enough right. So watch the damm show! What I'm more excited of is that I'M CATCHING ECLIPSE AGAIN:) I have like 4 more dates in total and I'm guessing I will NEVER get enough:) Awesome show, Awesome weather, Awesome time and Awesome atmosphere. wuhuu.. I'm a HAPPY girl:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After watching the movie just now, I was actually hoping that the person I was with just now was YOU. That would totally end the day perfectly. hah.. It was just hope. So now, I'm just in time to watch the 'scary movie 4' on channel 5. But I seriously got to take a shower first. So, I'll end the post here; short and sweet:)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bhiee, you know I still like you. Although I have been feeling out of place because of you not contacting and whatnot, I still like you; you know I still do:) I might have said it before and I'm saying it again. You're the most AWESOME thing that happen to me and you make a good boyfriend. Iloveyou bhie. Only you:) I've never stop loving you, and never will. I know I may have referred to you in my previous posts, but that doesn't mean a thing. It was one of those days. Understand kyehh. hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment