Saturday, June 26

Excited and Satisfied!

Yeay! I've finally created a new blog :) It's plain, yess. But it's AWESOME:) So, school's re-opening like TOMORROW! arrgh! How I wished holidays are longer. I didn't even get to enjoy MY holidays. There was no ONE time where I had some quality time spent on myself. Why is it even called HOLIDAYS when students still have to attend school anyway? Ironic isn't it. Okay, enough with the dwelling. I've yet to finish up my revision:( SADD.. Oh, yar! Something sweet happened yesterday. I was texting BABY:) and I was demanding a good night message from him. Been long since I receive any good night message. I had PURPOSELY asked for a long one:) At first, he said he was not in the mode to send me one cause his feeling sleepy :( Like W.T.H?! But eventually he did:) yeay! Thanks sweetheart. The conversation goes something like this:

ME: B, I wan good night message. Longlong.
HE: Good night message?? NOO!! Next time I give. My head is like in sleep mode now. (there's more, but I'm just lazy to list it down)
ME: ZZZZZ! (Apparently, I didn't reply)
HE: B!:) you wan good night message ehhk? Its been long since since I did it. The last time was about 300 YEARS AGO! (cut off some parts) Hey swity, i wana tell you that on 270610.. I wana tell u that u have the MOST AMAZING CHEEKS!...(Cut off some parts)
ME: -.-

It's really very long. Haha! The conversation here has been edited. If I were to list it all down, it'll take ages! hehe. But baby's SWEET right? I know! iloveyou baby, you know I do:) Okay, I'm gona start revision now. I'll update soon!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment