Sunday, June 27

W.T.H?!?!

DAMMIT! Tomorrow's like the first day of school. But i haven't had enough of holidays. Boomer sia! Hmms.. I know I did blog earlier on, but hey! I'm bord! Gyeah. So currently, soccer's playing on the teevee. And ugh, germany's winning:)) Seriously, I never understand this game. Haha. But, boys just love playing them. I just go along, supporting which ever team is winning:) Smart? I know. haha. So, I don't really have much to say but, urmm.. Just passing time. Hahah. OH yargh! I may not update much now that school's re-open. But I'll try to. What's more, I have BABY to count on:)) And.. BABY, if u happen to read this post sometime later, I wana say that I'm sorry I may not text u frequently since I'll be busy. So yarghh. I know u'll understand:) U're like the worlds most UNDERSTANDING guy! hahah.. And bhiee! You know I care about you:)) Okay so now, I'm going to bed. tomorow gotta be a long day. yuep! :)) Ps: iloveyou:)) 'No skies the limit when it comes to you and me'

No comments:

Post a Comment