Monday, August 9

That Day

1st August!

Went out to watch 'kude kepang' with the peeps:) Had great fun with HAFIZ, DANIAL, FATIN and PAMELA!:) Jyeah, we went to watch SULAIMAN perform. was great luhh:) Right. I've not been updating lately. Too busy. this post is posted late as I didn't have the time to. Anyway, GREAT JOB for the performance:) You did well dear:)

These are some of the pictures taken that day:




There's like lots more, but I don't feel like posting it. hahah:))
Jyeahjyeah:) I'm gona like go study more. Prelims coming in like 2months time. weehee..
Update soon luhh. teehee.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE:)

'Being single doesn't necessarily mean that NO one loves you. I'm AWARE that I'm being loved by many. But just how much does the love cost? I would really prefer to enjoy SINGLE life now AND preparing myself for my national examinations in like 2 months time. I know you care about me TRUCKLOADS but this is the decision I'm making and I hope you don't hate me for that:) I love you kyeh? hees!'

No comments:

Post a Comment